Parks and Recreation
Implementing The Vision
From understanding project needs and defining the vision through construction administration, we can help with all aspects of designing exterior space for parks and recreation.
Here are some of the things we can help with:
- Overall park planning and design
- Community involvement and participatory design
- Budget estimating
- Grant funding
Examples of features we often design and work with include:
- Natural area accessibility
- Trails, paths, and bikeways
- Splash pads and waterparks
- Athletic fields
- Skate parks
In all aspects of park design, we take into account factors such as:
- Age-appropriate design
- Funding sources and grant requirements
- Sustainable design for operations and maintenance
- Ecosystem Balance
- Safety and security
We also offer a charrette process option that focuses public participation and community involvement and aids greatly with gaining consensus.
Give us a call today!